Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing recipe. To make milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing:
- You need 1 box of milk chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 3 of eggs at room temperature.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chip.
- You need of For the Frosting.
- Use 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
Instructions to make Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake then add chocolate chips to cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.