Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread recipe. You can have mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread using 37 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread:
- Use of ● For The Brined Chicken [brine 24 hours].
- You need 3 Pounds of Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion.
- Take of ● For The Chicken Marinade [1 tsp a piece or to taste].
- Use of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide of Ground Cumin.
- You need of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need of White Pepper.
- Get of Lemon Pepper.
- Get 4 Dashes of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Provide of Granulated Garlic.
- Take of Granulated Onion.
- Use of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of Dried Oregano.
- Provide of ● For The Tatziki Sauce.
- Take 1 Pound of Sour Cream.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Oikos Plain Greek Yougart.
- Prepare 2 of EX LG Firm Cucumber [de-seeded – fully drained].
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh Dill.
- Prepare of ● For The Fresh Vegetables [as needed].
- You need of Bell Peppers [green – red – orange – yellow – 1 1/2" chop].
- Take of Red Onions [quartered].
- Get of Brown Mushrooms [left whole].
- Take of White Onions [quartered].
- You need of White Mushrooms [left whole].
- Take of Yellow Zucchini [rounds].
- Provide of Cherry Tomatoes [all colors].
- Provide of ● For The Sides / Toppers.
- Use of Lemon Wedges.
- Use Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Use of ● For The Bread [grilled].
- Provide of Naan Bread.
- Use of Flour Tortillas.
Steps to make Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread:
- Brine your chicken in ice water, 1/2 cup salt,1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp granulated garlic and 2 tbsp granulated onion powder for 24 hours..
- Make your Tatziki Sauce. Shredded cucumbers with sea salt draining pictured. Then heavily drained thru cheese cloth..
- For your Tatziki Sauce..
- Mix everything in the Tatziki Sauce section together and chill well..
- Drain your chicken and pat dry..
- Add garlic olive oil with all seasonings, mix and marinate for 2 hours in fridge..
- Fully marinated chicken pictured..
- Gather your fresh vegetables. Chop all at 1 1/2" pieces..
- Gather your Naan Bread or flour tortillas and ready it for a quick grilling. Just enough to char them..
- Grill vegetables on top and meat on open flame bottom. Allow the juices from your vegetables to drip on your meat..
- Fully cooked / charred meat and vegetables pictured.
If you find this Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply