Amies Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake Jars.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, amies strawberries & cream cheesecake jars. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Amies Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake Jars is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Amies Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake Jars is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have amies strawberries & cream cheesecake jars using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Amies Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake Jars:
- Make ready 200 grams of graham crackers or buttery biscuits.
- Make ready 200 grams of cream cheese.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 200 ml of double cream.
- Make ready 500 grams of strawberries, halved.
- Get 4 of jars with lids.
Steps to make Amies Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake Jars:
- Make the biscuits to crumbs in a food processor. Divide the biscuit crumbs between the jars..
- Whisk the cream cheese, cream, 5 tbsp icing sugar and the vanilla extract until softly whipped, in a large bowl..
- Tip half the strawberries and the remaining sugar into another bowl. Crush with a fork to a puree. Mix the puree through the cream and divide between the jars..
- Top each cheesecake with remaining strawberries, secure the lids and chill..
- recipe from GOODFOOD!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food amies strawberries & cream cheesecake jars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!