Old fashioned meatloaf. This old-fashioned meatloaf is baked with a topping of ketchup or barbecue sauce. It's hard a resist a good meatloaf, especially on a cold day. This ultimate comfort food is a great meal to make when.
Mix ground beef, onion, bell pepper, and a few more ingredients to create a Old-fashioned Meatloaf – A. Reviews for: Photos of Old-Fashioned Meatloaf. Old-Fashioned Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, old fashioned meatloaf. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This old-fashioned meatloaf is baked with a topping of ketchup or barbecue sauce. It's hard a resist a good meatloaf, especially on a cold day. This ultimate comfort food is a great meal to make when.
Old fashioned meatloaf is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Old fashioned meatloaf is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook old fashioned meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Old fashioned meatloaf:
- Prepare 2 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- Take 1 of sleeve crushed butter crackers, I used Ritz.
- Make ready of I egg, beaten.
- Take 1 of heaping tbsp minced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of season salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of each onion and garlic powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Take of Tangy ketchup mix:.
- Get 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Take 1 of heaping tbsp brown sugar.
- Get 2 of heaping tbsp soy sauce.
- Take to taste of Pepper, onion and garlic powders.
Jump to Recipe Leave a Review. An Old Fashioned Meatloaf that is tender, juicy and just the way Grandma made it. Old-fashioned Meatloaf Recipe. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Old-Fashioned Meatloaf is quick, easy and delicious, and the only meatloaf recipe you will ever need.
Instructions to make Old fashioned meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl combine the meat with the next 8 ingredients. I use my clean hands to stir my meat mixture. I fold it over and over itself until it just fully combines. Don’t over mix it..
- In a glass baking dish shape your meat into an evenly shaped rectangle so it cooks evenly. My loaf usually rounds out a bit during baking. Slide it into the oven and bake uncovered 45 minutes..
- In the meantime, make your ketchup mixture. Combine all the ingredients and whisk. After 45 minutes, take the loaf out of the oven and spoon a heavy layer on top of the meatloaf to the edges. Bake 15-20 minutes longer, uncovered..
- Pull your meatloaf out of the oven and move it to a platter. Let it sit for about 5 minutes before slicing. I like extra sauce spooned over my slice..
It makes the ultimate Sunday OR weeknight dinner. Not like we need another meatloaf recipe, but I figured I'd should post my Grandma's for people like me who like a quick easy meatloaf without a lot of fuss. When hearing 'Meatloaf' may not think 'Healthy' but when done the old fashioned way it can be a healthy staple for your family. Where does meatloaf come from: There are many articles out there that Old Fashioned Dairy free and Gluten-free Meatloaf. This classic meatloaf recipe is made without.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food old fashioned meatloaf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply