Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, turkey casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Turkey Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook turkey casserole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Casserole:
- Get 2 cup of cooked turkey of any kind (deli, leftover, ground).
- Prepare 1 of jar of white sauce (prego or whatever).
- Get 1 of small can of peas.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of cooked noodles.
Steps to make Turkey Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray baking dish with cooking spray..
- Place cooked noodles in the baking dish..
- Place turkey in a layer on top of the noodles. I used leftovers from my roast turkey. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add a layer of peas..
- Cover with white sauce. It's ok to gently mix if you want or mix it all together in a bowl to begin with then put it in the dish..
- Bake at 350 for about 25-30 to warm it up..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food turkey casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!