Old fashioned meatloaf!!. This old-fashioned meatloaf is baked with a topping of ketchup or barbecue sauce. It's hard a resist a good meatloaf, especially on a cold day. This ultimate comfort food is a great meal to make when your want to fill the house with some good savory smells and go about your business doing something.
Then add in your meat and mix it gently so your meatloaf will stay tender. This Southern meatloaf recipe features Creole and Greek seasonings and a hint of garlic. A few tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce spice up the traditional ketchup topping.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, old fashioned meatloaf!!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Old fashioned meatloaf!! is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Old fashioned meatloaf!! is something which I have loved my entire life.
This old-fashioned meatloaf is baked with a topping of ketchup or barbecue sauce. It's hard a resist a good meatloaf, especially on a cold day. This ultimate comfort food is a great meal to make when your want to fill the house with some good savory smells and go about your business doing something.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook old fashioned meatloaf!! using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Old fashioned meatloaf!!:
- Get 3 lb of Hamburger meat.
- Make ready 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Green pepper.
- Take 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 3 of Packs of Crackers.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Get 1 dash of Sage.
- Take 1 dash of Of Italian seasoning.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Get 3 tsp of Peper.
- Get 1 dash of Ground cinnamin.
- Get 1 of Taco seasoning.
Mushrooms, garlic and oats sneak some extra nutrients into this hearty and easy meatloaf. Serve with sweet potatoes and your favorite green vegetables for a super-satisfying comfort food dinner. This classic meatloaf recipe will be a family favorite for years to come. You can't go wrong serving this dish alongside buttery creamed potatoes and fresh green beans!
Instructions to make Old fashioned meatloaf!!:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Soak crackers in milk..set to the side….
- Prepare your hambuger meat..add seasonings…chopped onion and green peppers….
- Add your taco seasonings, parmesan cheese, and ketchup, and mix well.
- Combine meat mixture and crackers and mix well…add ketchup and mix well again…use your hands it may be nasty but soap will take it all off!.
- Put in a baking dish and place in oven for about an hour…check as the hour approaches…if more time is needed allow…
- When done put a little more ketchup on top and bake five more mintues…add cheese if you want to as well….
- Let cool for about five mins or so…then serve.
When hearing 'Meatloaf' may not think 'Healthy' but when done the old fashioned way it can be a healthy staple for your family. Pour over the meat mixture in the pan. Old Fashioned Meatloaf (Oven Recipe)Recipes That Crock. salt, ketchup, oats, ground beef, pepper, eggs, large onion. Old-Fashioned Meatloaf is quick, easy and delicious, and the only meatloaf recipe you will ever need. It makes the ultimate Sunday OR weeknight dinner.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food old fashioned meatloaf!! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply