Chicken Taco Soup. Remove chicken breasts from the soup, and allow to cool long enough to be handled. Ready for a Taco Tuesday reboot? Loaded with juicy shreds of chicken, hearty black beans, and sweet corn, all.
With me, with the hubby, and with the kids. Low-sodium beef broth – chicken broth will work fine too. Tomato sauce – in a pinch you can make.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken taco soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Taco Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Taco Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Remove chicken breasts from the soup, and allow to cool long enough to be handled. Ready for a Taco Tuesday reboot? Loaded with juicy shreds of chicken, hearty black beans, and sweet corn, all.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken taco soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Taco Soup:
- Take of Soup.
- Get of Kidney Beans, drained.
- Get of Black Beans, drained.
- Prepare of Sweet Corn, drained.
- Make ready of Tomato Sauce.
- Take of Diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- Make ready of Water.
- Take of Taco Seasoning.
- Take of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Get of Toppings (Optional).
- Get of Shredded Mexican Cheese.
- Make ready of Sour Cream.
- Get of Tortilla Chips.
Chicken Taco Soup – spicy and warm for a cold night! One of our favorite crockpot meals that can be made in the slow cooker or on the stove top. Be prepared, this Chicken Taco Soup from Delish.com comes with a chipotle kick. This taco soup is super easy and surprisingly healthy!
Steps to make Chicken Taco Soup:
- Turn the crock pot on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours..
- Drain and rinse off the kidney & black beans, put them in the cock pot with the sweet corn, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and water..
- Add the taco seasoning and completely mix it together..
- Rinse off the chicken breasts, placing them in the crock pot. Gently push them down so they are completely covered..
- Once the chicken is done according to your crock pot settings, take it out and let it cool. Shred the chicken with 2 forks (or your hands which works easier), placing it back in the crock pot, stirring completely..
- Serve plain or top with shredded cheese, sour cream and crushed tortilla chips..
It does have a bit of heat from the chipotles, so if that's not your. How do I garnish the Chicken Taco Soup? My kids' favorite thing about this soup is they get to choose how they garnish it. We get out avocado, jalapenos, cheese, sour cream and fresh cilantro and they. Chicken Taco Soup This is one of my go to slow cooker recipes!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken taco soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!