Meatloaf the old fashioned way. This old-fashioned meatloaf is baked with a topping of ketchup or barbecue sauce. Crushed saltines, onion, and bell pepper are among the The ultimate side dishes to serve with this old-fashioned meatloaf might as well be mashed potatoes, but green beans or corn are great choices, too. Reviews for: Photos of Old-Fashioned Meatloaf.
It's hard to beat a really comforting meal with old fashioned meatloaf, creamy mashed potatoes, oven roasted green beans and topped with the best mushroom gravy. This Southern meatloaf recipe features Creole and Greek seasonings and a hint of garlic. A few tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce spice up the traditional ketchup topping.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, meatloaf the old fashioned way. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This old-fashioned meatloaf is baked with a topping of ketchup or barbecue sauce. Crushed saltines, onion, and bell pepper are among the The ultimate side dishes to serve with this old-fashioned meatloaf might as well be mashed potatoes, but green beans or corn are great choices, too. Reviews for: Photos of Old-Fashioned Meatloaf.
Meatloaf the old fashioned way is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Meatloaf the old fashioned way is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have meatloaf the old fashioned way using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf the old fashioned way:
- Get 1/3 lb of – ground pork.
- Get 1/3 lb of – ground veal.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of – 93% ground beef.
- Prepare 20 of – bacon flavored Ritz crackers.
- Take 1/4 Cup of – diced yellow pepper.
- Take 1/4 Cup of – diced red pepper.
- Take 1/4 Cup of – diced onion.
- Take 1/3 Cup of – ketchup.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of – Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 2 Tbsp of – yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of – salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of – pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 Tbsp of – celery salt.
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp of – onion salt.
Old-fashioned Meatloaf Recipe. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. When hearing 'Meatloaf' may not think 'Healthy' but when done the old fashioned way it can be a healthy staple for your family. Spread mixture into ungreased loaf pan or square pan. This old fashioned meatloaf recipe has been passed down for a few generations and is still one of my favorites meatloaf recipes ever!
Instructions to make Meatloaf the old fashioned way:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Crush the Ritz crackers.
- Mix all ingredients together, squeezing everything with your hands to ensure that all items are mixed together very well.
- Form the mixture into 2 loafs in a foil lined baking or casserole dish.
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray and cover.
- Bake for 1 hr. I add slices of Velveeta cheese on top..
First, in a large bowl combine eggs and milk then stir in breadcrumbs. Carefully turn loaf pan onto My husband is another one who "isn't very agreeable about eating poultry" – I love the way Diane. PIN This for later: Old Fashioned Meatloaf With Oats- Midwest Style. Minnesota has a wonderful cuisine, and also happens to be a state that appreciates a good meatloaf. The recipe that I will share with you today is very traditional in this part of the world.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food meatloaf the old fashioned way recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!