Simple Way to Make Speedy Amies Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake Jars
Amies Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake Jars.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, amies strawberries & cream cheesecake jars. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Amies Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake Jars is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Amies Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake Jars is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook amies strawberries & cream cheesecake jars using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Amies Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake Jars:
- Take 200 grams of graham crackers or buttery biscuits.
- Take 200 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 200 ml of double cream.
- Make ready 500 grams of strawberries, halved.
- Make ready 4 of jars with lids.
Steps to make Amies Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake Jars:
- Make the biscuits to crumbs in a food processor. Divide the biscuit crumbs between the jars..
- Whisk the cream cheese, cream, 5 tbsp icing sugar and the vanilla extract until softly whipped, in a large bowl..
- Tip half the strawberries and the remaining sugar into another bowl. Crush with a fork to a puree. Mix the puree through the cream and divide between the jars..
- Top each cheesecake with remaining strawberries, secure the lids and chill..
- recipe from GOODFOOD!!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food amies strawberries & cream cheesecake jars recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!