Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Succotash with a twist 😉 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Succotash with a twist 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Succotash with a twist 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to succotash with a twist 😉 recipe. To cook succotash with a twist 😉 you only need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Succotash with a twist ;):
- Take of sweet corn cobs, shucked.
- You need of green bell pepper, diced.
- Get of red bell pepper, diced.
- Get of yellow bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare of orange bell pepper, diced.
- Take of carrots, diced.
- Prepare of string beans, diced.
- You need of lima beans (substitute: kindney beans), cooked.
- Get of peas (green and/or white), cooked.
- Get of tomato, deseeded and diced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Use of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of red chilli flakes.
- Provide of lime juice.
- Use of vegetable broth (substitute with a single stock cube dissolved in water).
- Use of parseley, finely chopped.
- You need of zucchini, diced.
- Use of garnish.
- Use of cabbage, thinly shredded.
- Get of parseley, chopped.
Steps to make Succotash with a twist ;):
- Cook or steam the sweet corn until the skin of the corn feels less fibrous.
- Take the olive oil in a wok on very high heat. Add the minced garlic, and roast the garlic until the smell changes. There is no need to completely brown the garlic..
- Add the tougher vegetables, like carrots, string beans, bell peppers, zucchini and Lima beans/kidney beans. Add the salt. Toss on high heat for about 2 minutes until heated through..
- Add the boiled or steamed sweet corn. Continue tossing on high heat for about 5 minutes..
- Add the black pepper and chilli flakes. Add the lime juice as well..
- Add the parsley, tomato and toss for another minute. Add the broth, at this point. Cook for 2 more minutes on high heat..
- Take the contents onto the serving dish and garnish with the parsley and the shredded cabbage..
- Serve hot, with rice, or as an appetizer portion. Enjoy!.
A wholesome dish to go with your favorite grilled meat or a centerpiece for any meal. My grandmother made succotash with sour cream instead of heavy cream. Take a trip to Thailand with this Thai-inspired coconut lime shrimp with. Use a Cocktail Shaker to Make Perfectly Smooth. Stretch the legs of your cocktail shaker beyond alcoholic bevs.
If you find this Succotash with a twist 😉 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.