Fried Green Tomatoes with Garlic Panko Crumbs.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fried green tomatoes with garlic panko crumbs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Green Tomatoes with Garlic Panko Crumbs is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fried Green Tomatoes with Garlic Panko Crumbs is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fried green tomatoes with garlic panko crumbs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Green Tomatoes with Garlic Panko Crumbs:
- Take of medium green tomatoes.
- Prepare of eggs, blended.
- Make ready of flour.
- Prepare of garlic seasoned panko crumbs.
- Take of oil of choice, for frying.
Steps to make Fried Green Tomatoes with Garlic Panko Crumbs:
- Slice Tomatoes about half inch thick..
- Dust in flour, then egg, then Panko crumbs..
- Fry in oil of choice (I use coconut or olive oil) in deep fryer or deep skillet until almost fork tender. You don't want to overcook them, or they will get mushy. Particularly if you used Tomatoes that are getting pinkish in color..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fried green tomatoes with garlic panko crumbs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!