Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you might have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or ice cream. Citrus fruits also present you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. Something you may want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to birthday cake – layered chocolate/sugar cake recipe. You can cook birthday cake – layered chocolate/sugar cake using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake:
- Provide of large or jumbo eggs (8 regular).
- Take of + 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Provide of Few drops of vanilla extract.
- Use of flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Take of Wax paper (optional, but helpful).
- Take of 8×10 pans (can modify).
- You need of milk chocolate frostings.
- Use of water.
- Take of Sprinkles (optional).
Steps to make Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake:
- Please note that the pictures were taken while making half of this cake..
- Preheat oven to 350’F..
- Combine eggs, 1 cup sugar, and a few drops of vanilla extract. Whisk or beat on high for approximately 1-2 minutes or until fluffy..
- Add in 2 cups of flour and 2 teaspoons of baking powder. Slowly combine with spoon/spatula..
- Split mix into 2 8×10 pans with wax paper. Yes, it is very thin. Spread it out. :).
- Bake at 350’F for 7-10 minutes. You want the cake to be a little soft and spongy still. Immediately remove it from tray and let it cool for a few minutes..
- While baking, boil or microwave 1-2 cups of water and dissolve 1-2 tablespoons of sugar (proportionately 1 cup/1 tablespoon). Microwave or heat ~1/3-2/3 of frosting container in a separate bowl/mug for each layer of cake [amount depends on how much chocolate you want to add, and 1/2 vs full cake]. (See next steps below for more info)..
- Flip first cake over onto a plate/tray. [If making half of this in one pan, you can cut cake in half.].
- Ok- so here’s the unusual part… 🤷🏼♀️ Slowly pour 1/2 cup of hot sugar water on the first layer, soaking the cake completely. Next, pour your ~1/3-2/3 hot melted chocolate frosting on top. The goal is to allow the chocolate to seep into the cake..
- Once completed, repeat this process for each layer of cake placed on top. (I’m hesitant to do more than two total layers because it’s so saturated.) Place in refrigerator to cool..
- Once cool, use the remaining frosting to frost the cake. (You can trim cake first if you’d like.) Add sprinkles or decorations! Enjoy!.
If you find this Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.