Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes. How To Cook Meatloaf And Mashed Potatoes Instant Pot Meatloaf and Potatoes – AT THE SAME TIME! Make mashed potatoes using instructions above.
I piped the mashed potato on for the photo but ordinarily I just pile it on then fluff it up with a fork – much faster! The potatoes are boiled to tenderness in the bottom of the pot, while homey meatloaf is cooked in a cake pan set atop the Instant Pot's trivet. With pot-in-pot cooking, you can have homemade meatloaf and mashed potatoes in under an hour.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, meatloaf and mashed potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
How To Cook Meatloaf And Mashed Potatoes Instant Pot Meatloaf and Potatoes – AT THE SAME TIME! Make mashed potatoes using instructions above.
Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have meatloaf and mashed potatoes using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes:
- Prepare of Meatloaf—————–.
- Make ready 1-1/4 pound of ground pork.
- Take 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Take 1 cup of rolled oats, oatmeal.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Make ready 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare of Mashed potatoes—————-.
- Prepare 3 pounds of potatoes.
- Take 2 quarts of water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Get 15 ounce of evaporated milk.
- Make ready of Sauce——————-.
- Take 15 ounce of can of tomato sauce.
- Get 2 tablespoons of molasses.
- Get 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take To taste of salt.
Meatloaf and mashed potatoes is right up there with being one of my favorite meals! Making it in my Instant Pot has made me love it even more. Combining two classic comfort foods together into one meal that comes together quick and easy. Meatloaf and mashed potatoes is an enjoyable homemade meal.
Steps to make Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Grate the onion.
- Add the pork, eggs, salt, garlic, oatmeal, grated onion, parsley, and beef in a bowl.
- Mix it up into a huge ball.
- Mix the tomato sauce, salt, molasses, honey, black pepper, and garlic..
- Mix it up well..
- Put the meat mixture into a heated large skillet. Make a groove down the middle with the edge of your hand..
- Coat the outside of the meatloaf and get a lot in the groove, add the rest of the sauce to the sides of the loaf..
- Put into the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Let it rest 10 minutes before slicing..
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Dice them and add to salty water..
- Boil till fork tender. Drain well and add back to the pot..
- Add butter and milk. Mash them and mix well. Taste and adjust saltiness.
- Serve with tomato sauce on top I hope you enjoy!.
It is a plate mixed with mashed potatoes and smoked/baked meatloaf. Its mashed potatoes can also be topped with gravy. When going to Jacob 's house, Rex was invited to dinner. Instant Pot Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes is easy, healthy and tasty one pot meal. Slice the meatloaf and serve over mashed potatoes with more glaze if desired.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food meatloaf and mashed potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply