Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Cutlets with sautéed spinach and tomato slices recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Cutlets with sautéed spinach and tomato slices recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area to begin with as any. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey cutlets with sautéed spinach and tomato slices recipe. You can cook turkey cutlets with sautéed spinach and tomato slices using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Cutlets with sautéed spinach and tomato slices:
- Use 1 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- Take 1 lb of turkey cutlets.
- Use 2 oz of spinach with stems removed.
- Get 2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of plastic bag.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
Steps to make Turkey Cutlets with sautéed spinach and tomato slices:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a gallon bag, combine panko breadcrumbs and spices. Add or delete spices to your taste. Shake bag and set aside..
- Rinse cutlets. If necessary slice in half and then slice into strips..
- Beat egg slightly in a bowl. Dip cutlets into egg..
- Place cutlets into plastic bag and shake until completely coated..
- Lay out coated strips on a foiled or sprayed pan. Place in oven for 30 minutes. Adjust oven times as needed. (Use thermometer to check cooking temp. for turkey).
- After 25 minutes, in a nonstick pan, add 1/2 cup of water,1Tablespoon of olive oil, and 1 tablespoon of fresh garlic. Heat on medium to medium high until heated..
- Add spinach and reduce heat to medium. Stir often until spinach is wilted. Do not overkill/cook spinach!.
- Slice tomatoes and arrange on plate. Season according to taste..
- Add cutlets and spinach to plate..
Grilled Turkey Cutlets Balsamic, quick and easy but nice enough for a last minute dinner party, from Thyme for Cooking. Turn the cutlets and scatter the tomatoes, cherry peppers, and garlic in the skillet. Add the chicken broth to the skillet with the tomato mixture and bring to a simmer. Veal saltimbocca, a Roman specialty, is a simple dish of sautéed veal cutlets, layered with prosciutto and fresh sage, and served with a buttery, lemony pan sauce. It's quick and easy to make, but to make it truly great, you have to pay attention to the details.
If you find this Turkey Cutlets with sautéed spinach and tomato slices recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.