Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Blueberry & Peach Cobbler (Cast Iron) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blueberry & Peach Cobbler (Cast Iron) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry & Peach Cobbler (Cast Iron) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry & peach cobbler (cast iron) recipe. You can cook blueberry & peach cobbler (cast iron) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Blueberry & Peach Cobbler (Cast Iron):
- Provide 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of canola oil.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 3 1/2 cup of frozen peaches.
- You need 2 cup of frozen blueberries.
Instructions to make Blueberry & Peach Cobbler (Cast Iron):
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place butter and oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet or a 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Heat in the oven until melted and fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes..
- Meanwhile, combine flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Add milk, sugar and vanilla; stir to combine..
- Add the melted butter mixture to the batter and stir to combine. Pour the batter into the hot pan. Spoon peaches and blueberries evenly over the batter..
- Return the pan to the oven and bake until the top of the cobbler is browned and the batter around the fruit is completely set, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Remove to a wire rack to cool for at least 15 minutes. Serve warm..
- ** original recipe taken from Eating Well: http://mobile.eatingwell.com/recipes/peach_blueberry_cobbler.html.
The fruit is commonly eaten as a food. Some people also use the fruit and leaves to Blueberry is used for aging, memory and thinking skills (cognitive function), and many other. Blueberry & pistachio cake with cardamom cream. These gluten and dairy-free berry and coconut cream sweet treats from BBC Good Food magazine reader Jenna Hope are entirely raw. Blueberries and bilberries look similar enough, but did you know that bilberries are higher in antioxidants & vitamins?
If you find this Blueberry & Peach Cobbler (Cast Iron) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.