Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Italian Sub Sandwich Vinegarette Or Salad Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Italian Sub Sandwich Vinegarette Or Salad Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's italian sub sandwich vinegarette or salad dressing recipe. To make mike's italian sub sandwich vinegarette or salad dressing you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Italian Sub Sandwich Vinegarette Or Salad Dressing:
- Take 1.5 Cups of Quality Basil Infulived Oil.
- Prepare 1 Cup of White Distilled Vinager [more or less if desired].
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dried talian Seasoning.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Softened Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Minced Fresh Garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley Leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Sugar.
Instructions to make Mike's Italian Sub Sandwich Vinegarette Or Salad Dressing:
- Add all ingredients in to your high speed blender. Blend well..
- If you'd like your dressing to appear more transparent – just run dressing thru a fine straner Repeat this step until satisfied. Shake well before serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Italian Sub Sandwich Vinegarette Or Salad Dressing recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.