Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta. Delicious turkey meatloaf filled with shredded zucchini and feta cheese. This is the perfect recipe to use up the last of summer's zucchini. Move over zucchini bread because this meatloaf recipe is my new favorite way to use up shredded zucchini.
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins are stuffed with feta cheese, sun dried tomatoes and shredded zucchini. Topped with a perfect glaze that doubles as extra dipping sauce, this mini stuffed turkey meatloaf recipe is a perfect kid friendly dinner that is ready in half the time of a traditional recipe. An easy turkey meatloaf recipe and the secret for how to make the best moist and flavorful meatloaf.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, turkey meatloaf with zucchini and feta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta is something which I have loved my whole life.
Delicious turkey meatloaf filled with shredded zucchini and feta cheese. This is the perfect recipe to use up the last of summer's zucchini. Move over zucchini bread because this meatloaf recipe is my new favorite way to use up shredded zucchini.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook turkey meatloaf with zucchini and feta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta:
- Get 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of almond milk or skim.
- Make ready 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Make ready 1 of egg beaten.
- Take 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 cup of feta cheese.
- Make ready 2 cups of zucchini, water squeezed out.
- Make ready 1 cup of marinara sauce, divided.
I hate mushrooms, is there a substitute? Even though I love this turkey meatloaf with mushrooms, I have substituted them for grated zucchini with excellent results. Greek Turkey Zucchini Meatloaf is a flavorful spin on the classic comfort food. Made with ground turkey, oats (use certified gluten free if necessary), stuffed with feta cheese and juicy from all the shredded zucchini – this healthy main dish will definitely become a new staple in your dinner rotation.
Steps to make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- In large bowl mix together the oats and milk until firm..
- Add the ground turkey, egg, seasonings, worcestershire sauce, feta cheese, zucchini and ½ cup of the marinara..
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined..
- Place on baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray and form a loaf..
- Spread at last ½ cup sauce over the top..
- Cook for 1 hr and 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees..
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 slices or store in refrigerator or freezer. Serve with salad, cottage cheese or rice cauliflower..
Feta and sun-dried tomatoes add exotic flavor to Giada's turkey meatloaf. Add the turkey and gently stir to combine, being careful not to overwork the meat. This turkey meatloaf has been a huge hit at my house! The mushrooms add tons of flavor, plus it's the perfect way to get the kids to eat their veggies! Zucchini and Spinach with Brown Butter. . gluten- free Italian turkey or chicken sausage.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food turkey meatloaf with zucchini and feta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply