Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Indomie "Birthday Cake" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indomie "Birthday Cake" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Along with vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indomie "birthday cake" recipe. You can have indomie "birthday cake" using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Indomie "Birthday Cake":
- Prepare 5 packs of Indomie Fried Noodles (Mi Goreng).
- Use of Any kind of Indonesian sambal sauce (I used Sambal ABC).
- Take of Chicken nuggets.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get of Parmesan cheese.
- Get of Chilli flakes (optional).
Steps to make Indomie "Birthday Cake":
- Cook Indomie according to the instructions..
- Drain and mix the cooked noodles with the seasonings. If you like it spicier then add some more sambal sauce and chilli flakes..
- Prepare a baking pan (I used a square 18 cm pan), no need to be oiled, then put the noodles into it. Press the noodles with the back of the spoon to make it level. Cover the baking pan..
- Meanwhile, make scrambled eggs. Set aside. Also reheat the chicken nuggets..
- Flip the noodles in the baking pan into the serving plate. Make sure it's set enough before you flip it..
- Put the scrambled eggs on top, also the chicken nuggets and cheese..
- There are many variations that you can add on top of this noodles "cake" like rotisserie chicken (shredded), baked sausages and meatballs. You can also put vegetables like pickled carrots and cabbage, tomatoes, also deep fried mushrooms. But please note that this brand is not vegan..
If you find this Indomie "Birthday Cake" recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.