Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach, cheese and bacon crustless quiche recipe. You can have spinach, cheese and bacon crustless quiche using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche:
- Provide 6 oz of bacon cut into 1/2 " pieces.
- Provide 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion (about 1 small onion).
- Use 1 of large or 2 small potatoes peeled.
- Provide 2 cups of fresh baby spinach (about 4 oz) freshly chopped.
- Get 6 oz of grated cheddar cheese (about 1.5 cups shredded), divided.
- Take 8 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of half and half or equal parts whipping cream and milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Tabasco sauce.
Steps to make Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a pie dish with oil..
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and sauté the bacon for 6-8 minutes until browned. Transfer to a plate. Discard excess oil keeping 2-3 tablespoons in the pan. Using the same pan, sauté the onion for 2 minutes until softened..
- Meanwhile, grate potatoes on the large holes of a box grater. Use your hands to squeeze out as much water as you can from the potatoes. Then pat dry with paper towels..
- Once onions are softened, add the grated potato to the skillet with the onions. Sauté for 7 minutes, stirring a few times until potatoes are golden and nearly cooked through. Remove from heat and let cool slightly..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the 8 eggs, 1/2 cup of half and half and Tabasco sauce. Stir in the sautéed potatoes, chopped spinach and 1 cup of the cheese..
- Pour into the prepared pie dish. Sprinkle the top with bacon, then top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375°F for 40-45 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out fairly clean. Cool for a few minutes before serving..
I made the recipes exactly as noted and my oh my they were both delicious. I am trying to make the Spinach Quiche and checking the list of ingredients. Crustless low carb butternut squash quiche made only a few ingredients like tender savory roasted butternut squash, crispy bacon, nutritious spinach, protein packed eggs and sharp cheddar cheese. Perfect for meal prep or serving during the holiday season! Spinach and cheese Quiche – this recipe so delicious and rich!
If you find this Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.