Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli And Spinach Frittata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli And Spinach Frittata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli and spinach frittata recipe. To cook broccoli and spinach frittata you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli And Spinach Frittata:
- Provide 100 gm of broccoli florets.
- Take 1 of & 1/2 tsp minced garlic.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped, green onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped,yellow onion.
- You need 2 cups of spinach leaves,chopped.
- Use 2 slices of whole wheat, broken into bits.
- Get 1/4 cup of medium cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 of &1/2 tbsp basil leaves,chopped.
- Use 8 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard powder.
- Provide 1 of & 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 pinches of nutmeg powder.
- Use 1 of & 1/2 tbsp + 1 & 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- Take 500 ml of water.
- Use to taste of salt.
Steps to make Broccoli And Spinach Frittata:
- In a saucepan add water;bring to a boil.Turn heat off, add the broccoli florets, cover and keep aside..
- In a non- stick skilet heat 1 & 1/2 tbsp oil. Add garlic, green onion, yellow onion; saute untill soft and broken..
- Break eggs into a large bowl. Add salt, black pepper powder, nutmeg powder,mustard powder,red chilli flakes. Beat well.Add spinach,basil leaves,soaked bread,cheese(medium and sharp) and sauteed onions. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined..
- Drain the broccoli florets and discard the water..
- In the non- stick, oven proven skillet, heat remaining oil on low heat. When the skillet is hot, add the egg mixture and place the broccoli florets on top..
- Cover and let cook on a low flame until the sides are just set but the top of the egg mixture is still runny..
- Preheat oven at 180 degree centigrade..
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 25 -30 minutes until the top is golden brown and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean..
- Remove the skillet and place on a wire rock to cool completely before slicing and serving..
Not to mention, the cherry tomatoes, spinach, and broccoli boost your frittata into overdrive. Frittatas can be served hot, or room temperature. We cut the ham into the tiniest pieces. I changed up the ingredients a bit – fresh spinach red onion broccoli sun-dried tomato garlic salt pepper & zaatar. Frittata with tomatoes, herbs and chilli.
If you find this Broccoli And Spinach Frittata recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.