Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak with tarragon mushroom sauce recipe. You can have steak with tarragon mushroom sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce:
- Take of Steak of your choice (I used flank, but rib or sirloin work too).
- Provide 500 g of white or brown mushrooms.
- Provide 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brandy.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh tarragon, chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Steps to make Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce:
- The night before, season the steak with salt and place it uncovered in the fridge. This allows the salt time to penetrate the meat, and the cool air dries out the surface of the steak, allowing for a better crust. Take the steak out of the fridge about 20 minutes before cooking..
- Add a knob of butter and a splash of olive oil to a large pan on high heat. Sear the steak to your liking (I go about 4 minutes per side, depending on thickness). Remove the steak to a plate and tent it loosely with foil to rest..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry until they release water, about 2 minutes. Let the liquid cook off, then add the shallot and garlic. Fry about 1 minute until fragrant..
- Add the brandy to the pan. Let the alcohol boil off, then add the beef stock. Simmer until the liquid reduces by about half, about 2 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the tarragon and cream. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve the mushrooms and sauce on the side, or spoon it onto the steak..
If you find this Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.