Chocolate Protein Mugcake. The perfect single-serving chocolate cake recipe if you are on a high protein diet. Super moist and very satisfying without all the guilt. A single-serving chocolate protein cake – for those times when you want to be healthy but are REALLY craving chocolate cake!
Looking for a healthier alternative to dessert? This is one of my favorite snacks to satisfy a sweet craving! It's so easy and fast to make, and the protein.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate protein mugcake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The perfect single-serving chocolate cake recipe if you are on a high protein diet. Super moist and very satisfying without all the guilt. A single-serving chocolate protein cake – for those times when you want to be healthy but are REALLY craving chocolate cake!
Chocolate Protein Mugcake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Protein Mugcake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate protein mugcake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Protein Mugcake:
- Prepare 1 scoop of chocolate diet/protein whey (I used PHD Belguim Choc),.
- Make ready 1 of medium egg,.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder,.
- Prepare 50-70 ml of unsweetened almond milk, or alternative,.
- Make ready 5-6 drops of toffee flav drops (optional),.
- Take 1 tsp of good quality cocoa powder,.
- Get of Toppings.
- Make ready of Chocolate sugar free syrup,.
- Take 1 tbsp of protein chocolate spread (I used white by Myprotein).
Every week I get to create some of my favourite healthy recipes for INC Sports Nutrition. Here is one of my favourite healthy deserts, my Chocolate Protein. This easy, one bowl (or mug) chocolate protein cake is super easy to make. All you need to make this decadent, moist, gooey and protein-packed treat is a fork, a bowl, and a microwave!
Instructions to make Chocolate Protein Mugcake:
- In a mug add the protein powder, and then stir in the baking powder and cocoa powder. Next add the flav drops if using them..
- Add the egg and half the milk and give it a really good stir until it forms a thick cake batter. Add the remaining milk bit by bit whilst stirring until you get a pretty thick but smooth consistency. Ensure you really get all the bits of powder incorporated, particularly in the bottom edges of the mug..
- Clean the edges of the inner rim of the mug using your finger, this ensures the cake rises more evenly..
- Microwave on high for just over a minute until it has risen about 1 inch over the mugs edge. It's key that you don't over microwave it, as otherwise the texture won't be soft in the centre but firm..
- Remove and squirt over some chocolate syrup and then add a dollop of protein chocolate spread. Eat immediately and enjoy!.
For a molten lava chocolate cake version, simply reduce the baking time. A chocolate protein mug cake that's super rich and decadent but much healthier than a regular cake. Made with protein powder, ground almonds, cocoa, plant-based milk and almond butter. I also used a little maple syrup for extra sweetness but you can absolutely. Perfect for post-workout or as healthy dessert alternative, this high-protein mug cake recipe is packed with all the flavor without the guilt.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate protein mugcake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!