Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Grilled Breakfast Burritos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Breakfast Burritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Breakfast Burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled breakfast burritos recipe. To cook grilled breakfast burritos you only need 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Breakfast Burritos:
- Provide of Main.
- Prepare 8 of Eggs *Usually i use egg beaters, but did not have those on hand this time /:.
- Take 5 medium of potatoes.
- Take 2 medium of onions.
- Get 4 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of Chopped red bell pepper.
- Use of Seasonings.
- You need of sea salt.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Prepare of Red Robbin Seasoning, or a season salt of your choice.
- Take of onion powder.
- Get 1 of garlic powder (I use A LOT!).
- You need of Southwest Chipotle Dressing.
- Use of Hot sauces of preference.
Steps to make Grilled Breakfast Burritos:
- First, clean your potatoes (I leave the skin on and just wash them extra well), and then chop into small squares. *Do the potatoes first because they usually take the longest..
- Heat some olive oil in a wok on low-med. *You can use a frying pan – I chose a wok so that I could mix my potatoes around to get an even fry..
- While the oil is heating up, chop the onions how you like (I chop mine into little squares)..
- Once the oil is heated, add the potatoes & the onions and turn heat up to medium. Here is where i add some seasonings also – the garlic, season salt, etc. *Make sure to keep a close eye on everything and stir frequently to prevent burning. You may need to add a little extra olive oil too during this process..
- While the potatoes & onions are cooking, crack your eggs into a bowl, add milk, & whisk until well blended..
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with PAM, turn your burner heat to medium, and add the egg mixture, and cover with a lid..
- I let my eggs cook without stirring them until they resemble a sloppy omelette in process. At this point, I turn the heat down a little bit and slowly move the eggs around so they don't start to burn. I then cover them again to let them finish cooking. *The reason I use this process is because I like my eggs fluffy and in large, bouncy chunks. Everyone seems to love my eggs & think I do something "special" to them, but really I just exercise a little patience lol 😉.
- Once the eggs are done cooking, add your cheeses (I go overboard lol), turn off the heat and cover them to let the cheese melt..
- Once both the eggs & potatoes are ready, lay a tortilla shell on a plate, drizzle it with dressing, then load it up with 'tatoes & eggs! (I do potatoes first, then eggs on top)..
- Wrap up the tortilla up burrito style, spray the outside of it with some PAM, and place it in another PAM sprayed skillet with heat on low..
- Brown to your liking, and be careful when turning it over to brown the other side so as not to bust the ends open..
- If you like hot sauces, grab those up, and you are now ready to smash! We totally loaded our plates…..my eyes had big plans for this one, but sadly i could only destroy half of one burrito lol ….don't judge 😉.
- Amazingness!!! 💞.
- Omg yum! 😋.
- Omg, I'm sooo full lol 😓.
If you find this Grilled Breakfast Burritos recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.