Turkey Meatloaf. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious.
I'm usually the one who makes turkey meatloaf, one of my few gifts along with omelettes, fish and not much more. Use ground turkey to lighten up this comforting American classic – a low fat, low calorie dinner that the whole family will love. Make it with grated zucchini and carrot for moisture and an extra serving of veggies, then brush some sweet chili sauce on top for flavor.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, turkey meatloaf. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious.
Turkey Meatloaf is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Turkey Meatloaf is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook turkey meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Meatloaf:
- Get 2 lbs of LEAN ground turkey.
- Take 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped vegetables (carrots, broccoli,…).
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic pressed or minced.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of rolled oats (NOT INSTANT).
- Take 1/4 cup of milk or ketchup.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Tbls cumin.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Tbls garlic powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Make ready 2 tsp of or eyeball, ground black pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of onion powder (add more if needed).
- Get sprinkle of cayenne pepper.
- Get pinch of salt.
Form the turkey mixture into a loaf, and place on the pan. See more ideas about meatloaf, meatloaf recipes, turkey meatloaf. www.creativemeinspiredyou.com Delicious italian inspired ground turkey meatloaf. This recipe for turkey meatloaf is ground turkey mixed with breadcrumbs and seasonings, then topped with ketchup and baked to perfection. A lighter version of meatloaf that's just as juicy and flavorful as.
Instructions to make Turkey Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Either smooth out in 9×13 casserole dish and bake for 1 hour or…..
- Using a spoon or your hands make individual loaves "footballs" on a lined cookie sheet this recipe yields 9 single serving loaves. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- **optional** before baking spread ketchup over the top.
Try Ina Garten's Turkey Meatloaf recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network for a leaner take on the American classic. For the full Turkey Meatloaf Recipe with ingredients and amounts visit Inspired Taste. Ground turkey recipes have a bad rep for being bland and boring. But this meatloaf is LOADED with flavor. The best Turkey Meatloaf on the planet.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food turkey meatloaf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply