COWBOY'S Thanksgiving Leftover Enchiladas.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cowboy's thanksgiving leftover enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
COWBOY'S Thanksgiving Leftover Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. COWBOY'S Thanksgiving Leftover Enchiladas is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cowboy's thanksgiving leftover enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make COWBOY'S Thanksgiving Leftover Enchiladas:
- Get 1 lb of leftover roast turkey, light or dark.
- Prepare 1 lb of leftover stuffing.
- Take 1 pints of turkey gravy.
- Take 1 cup of cranberry pepper jelly.
- Make ready 4 large of flour tortillas.
Steps to make COWBOY'S Thanksgiving Leftover Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Shred turkey to manageable bitesize pieces.
- Layer turkey, stuffing and cranberry jelly on tortillas and roll into enchiladas..
- Place enchiladas in baking dish and pour gravy over the top. bake for 20-30 minutes or until warmed thuroughly..
- Serve and enjoy a unique way to eat your Thanksgiving leftovers!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cowboy's thanksgiving leftover enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!