Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pressure Cooker Chicken Biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pressure Cooker Chicken Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker Chicken Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker chicken biryani recipe. You can cook pressure cooker chicken biryani using 44 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pressure Cooker Chicken Biryani:
- You need of For 3 people :.
- Prepare of large pieces of Chicken (150 to 200 grams each or whole leg piece preferably).
- Prepare of yogurt.
- Provide of big onions for browning.
- Get of green chillies (quantity may vary as per the hotness of green chillies).
- Get of saffron.
- You need of dried rose petals powder.
- Prepare of fried mint and coriander leaves mix.
- Provide of ghee.
- Prepare of For Rice:.
- Prepare of basmati rice(soaked for 30 mins).
- Take of black cumin.
- Provide of star anise.
- You need of mace flower.
- Take of green cardamom.
- Use of cloves.
- Provide of black peppercorns.
- Use of cinnamon stick.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of green chilli.
- You need of mint and coriander leaves mix.
- Provide of For Brine:.
- Provide of vinegar.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of For marination (cooked):.
- Provide of black cumin.
- Use of cinnamon stick.
- You need of medium sized bay leaves.
- Get of black cardamom.
- Provide of nutmeg.
- Get of mace flower.
- Use of green cardamom.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Use of black peppercorns.
- Provide of medium sized onion.
- You need of ginger garlic paste (ginger garlic ratio 1:2).
- Get of chopped small sized tomato.
- You need of salt.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of chopped coriander and mint leaves mixed.
- Provide of biryani masala.
- You need of yogurt.
- Get of green chillies.
- Get of oil.
Instructions to make Pressure Cooker Chicken Biryani:
- Mix the ingredients for brine and pour apt amount of water just to submerge the chicken (do not add excess water else you will end up diluting the mix). Add the Chicken and leave it in refrigerator for 4 to 6 hrs..
- Cut down the 3 big onions into 1 mm thick slices and put down on a paper towel to soak in the excess moisture. Then heat oil for deep frying and fry the onions till they get brown in colour (do not cook the onions till they get dark brown else they loose their sweetness). Heat the milk and add saffron for later usage..
- For the marination mixture, heat the oil in a cooking pan. Put in whole spices for aroma. Once fried take them out and add onions and ginger garlic paste. Then add tomato, yogurt and other powdered spices. Cook for 5 minutes. Add green chillies and cool down the cooked mixture. Take out the chicken from brine solution, pat dry the chicken using paper or cloth towel and then use the cooled mixture as the second round marination. Leave the mix in refrigerator for around 6 hrs or even overnight..
- Grind yogurt, 1/4 cup brown onions, green chillies into a smooth paste and keep it aside..
- For making the perfect rice, boil double the amount of water as compared the quantity of rice. Add in whole spice before boiling. Once the water starts boiling, add in the soaked rice. Once the rice is half cooked, remove the rice immediately out of water..
- Take the chicken out from marination. Put some ghee in pressure cooker before layering. Place the marinated chicken in pressure cooker in a way that it covers almost the whole base. Then apply a layer of the yogurt brown onion mix on it..
- After that put the rice layer on the chicken (The rice should not be left outside for long between straining and layering so as to get a juicy moist biryani). Then layer brown onions, fried coriander and mint mix, dried rose petals and saffron milk on the rice. Cover them with a thin layer of rice and apply the pressure cooker lid. Ensure there is at least 3 cm gap between the lid and top layer of rice..
- Put down a thick flat utensil to heat up on the smaller side of gas stove. Once heated up, place the pressure cooker on it and lower down the stove to it's minimum possible flame. Remove the whistle of pressure cooker and allow it on the same position for 1.5 hours. Please do not be impatient and disturb the set up when you smell the aroma before 1.5 hours..
- Once done switch off the gas stove, remove the flat utensil from below the pressure cooker and allow the pressure cooker to sit on the stove to cool down for 15 minutes. Take the lid out and serve the biryani with salan or raita as per preference..
- Do comment your reviews after trying out the recipe..
Chicken biryani recipe – Learn to make the best biryani at home with this detailed step-by-step recipe. Easy to make, fragrant & delicious! Heat ghee or oil in a heavy bottom pot or pressure cooker. Recipe for pressure cooker chicken biryani made with the addition of coconut milk. Recipe with step by step pictures and video.
If you find this Pressure Cooker Chicken Biryani recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.