Slow cooker chicken tacos. In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours.
Shred the chicken with two forks and stir in the cilantro. These easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos made in the crock pot with chicken breast, salsa, and spices are on repeat in my house! Chicken tacos are a popular dinner in my house.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, slow cooker chicken tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow cooker chicken tacos is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Slow cooker chicken tacos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker chicken tacos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker chicken tacos:
- Take 3 of Chicken breasts, skinless, boneless (cut in half).
- Get 1 can of diced tomatoes (with juice).
- Take 1/3 cup of Fresh, chopped Cilantro (coriander).
- Take 2 medium of limes.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Hot sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Taco seasoning.
- Get 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn (drained).
- Prepare 1 of Chicken bullion cube.
- Get 1 of Corn our flour tortillas.
- Take 1 of Cheese (your choice).
We love tacos because they are so customizable. You can switch up the meat, toppings, and tortillas, so you may. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips.
Steps to make Slow cooker chicken tacos:
- Add diced tomatoes, juice from limes, cilantro, hot sauce, onion, taco seasoning, and corn to slow cooker. Mix well..
- Dissolve bullion cube in water, then stir into slow cooker..
- Add the chicken to slow cooker. Ensure the chicken is coated well with the mix already in the cooker..
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Scoop onto corn or flour tortilla, add cheese, and enjoy….
Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't have to! Not only is this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup simple to make, it's also a family favorite! If you love taco flavors and easy slow cooker meals then I recommend you also try my easy Slow Cooker Taco Pasta. It's healthy comfort food and I can't get enough of the stuff! This Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe is healthy and an easy solution to weeknight night dinner.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooker chicken tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!