Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Steakhouse Salad w/ A1 Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steakhouse Salad w/ A1 Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steakhouse salad w/ a1 dressing recipe. You can have steakhouse salad w/ a1 dressing using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Steakhouse Salad w/ A1 Dressing:
- You need 1 lb of sirloin steak.
- Take 2 t of applewood seasoning.
- Provide 1 of shallot; thin half moons.
- Get 6 of mini bell peppers; thin half moons.
- You need 1 of avocado; medium dice.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic; creamed.
- Prepare 1/2 C of mayo.
- Get 1 T of A1 steak sauce.
- Use 1 t of red wine vinegar.
- Use 1/2 t of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 C of French fried onions.
- You need 2 handfuls of spinach/arugula mixed greens.
- Prepare As needed of canola oil.
- Take As needed of kosher salt and black pepper.
Steps to make Steakhouse Salad w/ A1 Dressing:
- Rub steak with applewood seasoning and black pepper to taste. Allow steak to sit at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Whisk together mayonnaise, steak sauce, red wine vinegar, and cayenne pepper. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper..
- Saute peppers and shallots with a pinch of salt and pepper on high heat for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until shallots become caramelized, about 5-8 minutes..
- Remove shallots mixture from heat. Immediately add garlic and stir until fragrant, about 10 seconds..
- While shallots and peppers are cooking, heat up a cast iron pan with a touch of canola oil until nearly smoking..
- Sear steak on high heat for approximately 1-2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and tent with foil. Let steak rest 3-5 minutes..
- Cut steak thinly against the grain..
- Toss greens and diced avocado with dressing as close to service as possible..
- Plate dressed greens, veggies, steak, and then garnish with French fried onions..
- Variations; Diced bacon, liquid smoke, pickled or raw red onions, caramelized bone marrow or onions, malt vinegar, sherry vinegar, raspberry vinaigrette, fried shallot rings, croutons, roasted bell peppers or garlic, worcestershire sauce, H1 sauce, other cuts of steak, pork, chicken, fish, roasted vegetable medley, sweet potatoes, red potatoes, celery root, dehydrated onions or garlic, onion soup mix, giardiniera, lawry's seasoning salt, roasted poblano or jalapenos, fresno peppers, crushed.
- Pepper flakes, grilled romaine, asparagus, basil, allspice, apricot, almonds, broccoli rabe, cabbage, carrots, swiss chard, goat cheese, cognac, brandy, rum, corn, barley, couscous, creme fraiche, dates, escarole, figs, ginger, hazelnut, kale, lemon, maple, orange zest, parsley, pears, pecans, pineapple, pine nuts, plums, pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, quince, quinoa, sour cream, Southern Comfort, acorn squash, brown sugar, sunflower seeds, walnuts, whiskey, yogurt.
If you find this Steakhouse Salad w/ A1 Dressing recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.