Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes. This hearty meat and potato dish can be made using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. This hearty meat and potato dish can be made using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry! Peel potatoes, mash potatoes, cook the meat, then bake eeeeverything together.
Classic shepherd's pie in baked potato form! A delicious shepherd's pie filling of ground turkey, seasonings, beef broth, and veggies gets loaded on top of a soft potato and topped with shredded cheese. On a baking sheet, toss potatoes with a hearty drizzle of EVOO and some salt.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life.
This hearty meat and potato dish can be made using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. This hearty meat and potato dish can be made using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry! Peel potatoes, mash potatoes, cook the meat, then bake eeeeverything together.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes:
- Prepare 3 of large baking potatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of low fat cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of half/half or milk.
- Make ready 1 lb of lean ground beef/turkey.
- Get 1 cup of frozen carrots and peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Campbell's pot roast sauce.
- Prepare of Finely shredded cheddar/jack for topping.
Shepherd's pie ground beef filling and potato topping are loaded into a baked potato skin in this fun twice-baked potato recipe. Sheppards pie is made with lamb. This is cottage pie ya fuckwits. Baked Potato Slices Sliced Potatoes Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes Finger Potatoes Crispy Baked Potatoes Garlic Parmesan Potatoes Vegetable Dishes Vegetable Recipes Yellow Squash Recipes.
Instructions to make Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes:
- Bake potatoes at 450 for 1 hr let cool briefly then slice in 1/2.
- Scoop out the middles don't go down to the skin you want a shell for filling.
- Take your potato insides and add to a blender, add tbsp of butter.
- Parmesan cheese.
- Cream cheese.
- 2 tbsp of half & half, remember to scrape down the sides for even combination.
- Cook ground meat this is a copper pot no extra oil needed. I'm using this tool to break up the ground beef as evenly as possible.
- Add in frozen peas and carrots.
- I'm using 1/2 cup of this sauce for the meat filling it has all the seasonings you'll need..
- Fill potato shell up with meat filling. I'm weighing mine. It held 4.5 ounces of filling.
- Place mashed potatoes in a piping bag and pipe on top of your stuffed potatoes.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes then top with shredded cheese. I used 1/2 serving on my potato it was enough.
- Here is my dinner I'm having it with a small serving of beet and kale salad.
- Here was the calorie and macro breakdown for this meal.
Pierce the potatoes with a fork in a few spots. A neat way to use up the potato you scoop out. That moment when you cut through the golden crust, the creamy mash then Shepherd's Pie Potato Skins! Divide the mince between the potato skins, then cover with the mash. Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie with mushrooms, carrots, peas, gravy and baked under creamy mashed potatoes. ♡ Plant based!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!