Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Strawberry Cheesecake
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, strawberry cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Strawberry Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have strawberry cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Get of Crust.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of Graham Cracker crumbs.
- Take 1/4 cup of White Sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ground Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Melted Butter.
- Take of Strawberry Reserve.
- Take 2 of (10 oz) packages frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed and drained.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1 tbsp of water (optional).
- Take of Filling.
- Take 3 of (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 1 of (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
Instructions to make Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and butter in a bowl. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 300°F..
- Place strawberries and cornstarch into a blender. Cover and puree until smooth. Pour strawberry sauce into a saucepan..
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil and stir until sauce is thick and shiny, about 2 minutes. Set aside 1/3 cup strawberry sauce; cool. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce for serving..
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; gradually beat in condensed milk. Mix in lemon juice and vanilla extract, then beat in eggs on low speed until just combined..
- Pour half of cream cheese mixture over crust; drop half of reserved strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on cream cheese layer. Carefully spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over sauce; drop remaining strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on top. Cut through top layer only with a knife to swirl strawberry sauce..
- Bake in preheated oven until center is almost set, 45 to 50 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Serve reserved strawberry sauce with cheesecake. If the sauce it too thick, stir in water..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food strawberry cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!