Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for my breakfast burritos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect my breakfast burritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to my breakfast burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my breakfast burritos recipe. You can have my breakfast burritos using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook my breakfast burritos:
- Take of eggs.
- Take of hamburger.
- You need of frozen hashbrown patties.
- Prepare of bacon.
- You need of sliced pepperoni optional.
- Use of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Get of cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of flour burrito shells.
Steps to make my breakfast burritos:
- in large frying pan brown hamburger drain as needed when done turn heat down to just above simmer.
- cook hashbrown patties in microwave 6 minutes when done cool then break up and add to hamburger.
- separate fry pan cook bacon crisp drain then place on paper towels when cool break into small pieces add to hamburger.
- break eggs into bowl add milk and seasoning (your choice )stir well add to hamburger as eggs cook stir well.
- add pepperoni to hamburger.
- add all cheese to hamburger cover stir occasionally.
- warm burrito shells place on plates.
- check hamburger eggs and cheese make sure eggs are done (usually when cheese is all melted).
- spoon into shells roll closed and serve.
- my son likes hot sauce on his i used ketchup.
Here is a great guideline to make your own (make ahead) breakfast burrito wraps. "I created this recipe because I needed an easy, satisfying breakfast. Breakfast Burritos are one of my go-tos for meal planning. Make a large batch and have them on hand for those hectic weekday mornings. Juicy and flavorful on the inside and crispy on the outside. Breakfast burritos are one of my most favorite (and easiest) meals to make.
If you find this my breakfast burritos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.