Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche recipe. To make kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche:
- Provide 20 oz of shredded hash brownz.
- Provide 18 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- Use 1 of medium onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 lb of spiral sliced ham.
- Provide 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Take 18 of eggs.
Steps to make Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche:
- Spray the bottom of a casserole dish with nonstick spray. 9 inch by 13 inch is what I used.
- Spread 20 ounces of hash browns on the bottom of the casserole dish then broil in the oven for 20 minutes until hash browns are golden brown. I used a 20 oz package of preshredded potatoes..
- Saute 2 cups of sliced mushrooms and one medium onion sliced, until just tender..
- On top of the browned hash browns, add the sauteed mushrooms and onions, the cup of spinach, and the pound of spiral sliced ham..
- Beat 18 eggs with 1/2 cup of half and half. Season with salt and pepper..
- Pour beaten eggs over the assembled ingredients. Add 1/2 cup of cheese on top..
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes until center is done. Poke with a fork to see if eggs are done. The fork will come out not covered in eggs if the center is done..
Little Village Homestead. • Beth's Foolproof Spinach Quiche Recipe. When hot, place hash browns in the skillet, pressing down making them flat. Home > Recipes > Poultry > Turkey Ham Quiche – Hash Brown Crust. Remove from oven. (Crust may be prepared to this point, cooled, covered and refrigerated until ready to serve. Hash browns meet quiche in this healthy recipe.
If you find this Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.