Yurim's Mexican Green Chicken.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, yurim's mexican green chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yurim's Mexican Green Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Yurim's Mexican Green Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook yurim's mexican green chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yurim's Mexican Green Chicken:
- Get of chicken drum sticks (comes with about 10 in there).
- Take of boneless skinless chicken breast,(comes with about 6 in there).
- Make ready of knorr chicken bouillon.
- Get of onion (sliced pretty big).
- Get of garlic.
- Make ready of of sour cream.
- Get of poblano peppers.
- Take of shredded mozzarella cheese(.
- Get of aluminum casserole dish like for a turkey.
- Get of water(if not more) in each pot.
Instructions to make Yurim's Mexican Green Chicken:
- In 2 large pots add the water(make sure it covers the chicken all the way so it can boil properly, add more if needed), add 1 package of drumsticks in one and the other package in the other pot and divide the chicken breast in each as well,onions, garlic and chicken bouillons and bring them to a boil until chicken is fully cooked.
- Take the poblano peppers and roast the outside of them(I have a gas stove so I just use tongs to hold each one and roast them on open fire, but if you have an electric stove you can use a tortilla skillet to roast them just make sure it's super hot) and once your done roasting your peppers, preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Once the peppers are roasted put them in a bag while still hot and close the bag to let them steam up for about ten minutes then take them out of the bag and scrape off all the black burnt part off and take the seeds out and core, you should be left only with the skin that was roasted.
- Place 3 of the roasted peppers in the blender along with half of the pint of sour cream and about 2 cups of chicken broth that was made from boiling the chicken and add salt and pepper(you can eyeball it) blend it all together.
- Place all the boiled chicken in the large aluminum casserole dish and pour the pepper mixture over the chicken, repeat the steps again for the rest of the peppers and sour cream and chicken broth, blend it and pour over chicken again until it's coated pretty good!.
- Sprinkle both packs of the shredded mozzarella cheese over the chicken until it's completely covered then put it in the oven for about 30 minutes or until cheese is completely melted!.
- This dish goes great with Mexican rice and corn tortillas to eat it with,TRUST ME IT'S DELICIOUS!!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food yurim's mexican green chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!