Turkey meatloaf. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious.
I'm usually the one who makes turkey meatloaf, one of my few gifts along with omelettes, fish and not much more. Use ground turkey to lighten up this comforting American classic – a low fat, low calorie dinner that the whole family will love. Make it with grated zucchini and carrot for moisture and an extra serving of veggies, then brush some sweet chili sauce on top for flavor.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, turkey meatloaf. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious.
Turkey meatloaf is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Turkey meatloaf is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have turkey meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey meatloaf:
- Make ready 1 lb of ground lean turkey.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Make ready 1 bunch of small bunch of parsley, chopped finely.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion, white or yellow for milder flavor..
- Take 4 clove of garlic minced.
- Get 1 cup of breadcrumbs or can use 1/2 cup rolled oats to be healthier.
- Prepare 5 of grinds of pepper or about 1 tsp black pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar or 1/2 cup applesauce to be healthier.
- Take 1 of large squeeze ketchup, about 1/3 cup.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced or shredded carrots, for a different flavor, this is optional.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced celery, optional.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of fresh or dried sage, optional…will add a thanksgiving flavor.
Form the turkey mixture into a loaf, and place on the pan. See more ideas about meatloaf, meatloaf recipes, turkey meatloaf. www.creativemeinspiredyou.com Delicious italian inspired ground turkey meatloaf. This recipe for turkey meatloaf is ground turkey mixed with breadcrumbs and seasonings, then topped with ketchup and baked to perfection. A lighter version of meatloaf that's just as juicy and flavorful as.
Instructions to make Turkey meatloaf:
- Put oven at 325, cook for one hour. May need longer, I sometimes do 85 minutes! I don't like it soo moist!.
- Mix all ingredients, add egg last before Turkey meat. Gently mix in Turkey meat..
- Cover top of meatloaf with enough ketchup to cover so you can't see the meat. Coat pan in olive oil..
- Shape loaf in bread pan and cover for first 30 minutes, second half the last 20-30 minutes leave uncovered..
- Make sure Turkey is cooked all the way through before you eat it!! It will be moist if you do egg n applesauce n ketchup in the mix!.
Try Ina Garten's Turkey Meatloaf recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network for a leaner take on the American classic. For the full Turkey Meatloaf Recipe with ingredients and amounts visit Inspired Taste. Ground turkey recipes have a bad rep for being bland and boring. But this meatloaf is LOADED with flavor. The best Turkey Meatloaf on the planet.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food turkey meatloaf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply