Turkey Meatloaf Muffins. Baking this savory turkey meatloaf in a muffin tin gives each serving an appealing crust, so no one will fight over Nutritional Information. Here is an easy recipe for meatloaf muffins. I decided to stuff mine with cheese.
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins with Dijon – Easy, Healthy Dinner Recipe. These savory turkey dijon mini meatloaf muffins are a unique spin on traditional meatloaf. Enjoy them with roasted potatoes and.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, turkey meatloaf muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baking this savory turkey meatloaf in a muffin tin gives each serving an appealing crust, so no one will fight over Nutritional Information. Here is an easy recipe for meatloaf muffins. I decided to stuff mine with cheese.
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Turkey Meatloaf Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have turkey meatloaf muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Meatloaf Muffins:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of rolled oats or plain oatmeal, pulsed in blender or food processor until less coarse.
- Take 1/2 of onion.
- Make ready 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcestershire.
- Get 1/2 cup of ketchup or BBQ sauce, divided in half.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
While the oven is heating, cook the onions and garlic. Turkey Meatloaf Muffins with butter lettuce and tomato salad. I did not make a turkey for Thanksgiving this year, but I did make these turkey meatloaf muffins, in the spirit of Thanksgiving. These are great for me to have on a day I know I want to make one of my meals higher in points.
Steps to make Turkey Meatloaf Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Chop the onion and bell pepper finely, or use a food processor and pulse until minced.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg.
- Add remaining ingredients except for 1/4 cup of the ketchup or BBQ sauce, which will be reserved for topping. Mix well (easiest to use hands).
- Form into 12 equal sized balls and put in a greased muffin tin..
- Bake for 15 minutes, then top each with remaining sauce and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until done (split one open to check it is cooked thoroughly).
- EAT! For a spicy kick, try adding a fresh chopped habenero or a dash of cayenne pepper to the mix before baking. I topped mine with a homemade mango habenero BBQ sauce..
I first dreamed up these muffins while doing some recipe testing with my friend and fellow dietitian Sarah. Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf Muffins are wonderfully moist and flavorful. Their mini size makes them These Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf Muffins are neither. They have plenty of flavor from onion, garlic. When deciding on a recipe to blog I take into account the following I've been eating these Turkey Meatloaf Muffins all week – for lunch with salad, tzatziki & pitta, and I've.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food turkey meatloaf muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply