Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to frozen turkey sausage breakfast burritos recipe. To make frozen turkey sausage breakfast burritos you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos:
- Take of 20 oz package ground turkey.
- Take of liquid egg whites.
- Prepare of russet potatoes, diced.
- Prepare of onion, diced.
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Take of sage.
- Take of thyme.
- Get of marjoram.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- Get of shredded cheese (2% sharp cheddar).
- Take of whole wheat tortillas.
Instructions to make Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and cook the potatoes and onion until browned and done..
- Meanwhile, brown the ground turkey in a separate skillet over medium heat..
- Once the turkey is cooked, drain the excess liquid and mix in the spices. Place the turkey crumbles on a plat with paper towels to drain remaining liquid..
- Return the skillet to medium heat and scramble the egg whites..
- After everything is done, mix the eggs, turkey, and potatoes in a large bowl..
- Warm a few tortillas at a time by microwaving for 25-30 seconds on a microwave-safe plate..
- Add a scoop of the egg mixture to the middle of a tortilla, top with 1/8 cup of cheese, and roll into a burrito. Repeat for all 16 tortillas.
- TO FREEZE: Wrap each burrito individually in plastic wrap, and place in a large Ziploc bag in the freezer..
- TO REHEAT: Remove the plastic wrap and microwave one burrito at a time for approximately 1-1/2 minutes, flipping it over halfway through..
- Calories: 250; Fat: 7g; Carbs: 32g; Fiber: 9g; Protein: 23g.
Kick the day off right with our Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burrito made with only high quality, real ingredients. Easy way to make Frozen Breakfast Sandwiches and Burritos to last you all month! The easiest way to make the eggs and the best tips for assembly! Each day, he warms up a frozen breakfast sandwich before heading off to work. We started out buying Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwiches and.
If you find this Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.