Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Begin with replacing the lights. Complete this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup using pressure cooker recipe. To make chicken soup using pressure cooker you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker:
- Take of Base Soup.
- Provide of chicken thighs/full legs.
- You need of Onion, slice thin.
- You need of Carrots.
- Take of Ginger powder.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Get of Additional Stuffing.
- Provide of wood ear mushroom.
- Use of chinese white cabbage.
- Get of sellery or cilantro.
- You need of spring onion.
- Get of tomato.
Steps to make Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker:
- Put the chicken inside the pressure cooker, cover it with water. Add ginger powder, garlic powder, onions, and carrots. I don't add any seasoning on this step. Cook for 30 minutes inside the pressure cooker and turn off the stove..
- Once you can open the pressure cooker, the soup base is still boiling hot, add the seasoning. A basic salt and pepper will do. Test the taste and adjust as you want..
- Add the additional stuffing on the next step. I like to add wood ear mushroom. On this step, I like to turn on the stove again, just to make sure that the mushroom is well cooked. The vegetables only need a short time to cook..
- Stir the soup, last taste test. Turn off the stove and enjoy the [email protected]
Now, carefully open the lid, and remove bay leaf and chicken. Then, use a fork to shred the pressure cooked chicken. It can also be made using turkey instead of chicken. Pressure Cooker Chicken Soup – Create this rich and flavorful soup with frozen chicken in no time. Since I discovered how to use a pressure cooker to make a quick chicken soup, I've been cooking this dish every week.
If you find this Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.