Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and potato breakfast burritos recipe. You can cook chicken and potato breakfast burritos using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos:
- Use 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Take 2 medium of potatoes.
- Use 1/4 of onion.
- Get 1/2 medium of tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 4 slice of pepper jack or american cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of Herdez salsa verde.
- You need 4 large of burrito tortillas.
- Use 1 of red pepper flakes.
Instructions to make Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos:
- Bake chicken at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until done..
- Microwave potatoes until soft..
- heat skillet with a little oil and add garlic and sliced onion. Cooking until fragrant..
- Cut potatoes in to chunks and add eggs and potatoes to skillet. Add tomato and red pepper flakes. Use your own judgement as to how hot or mild you want your burrito..
- Shred or slice chicken and add to skillet mix. Stir until eggs are done..
- Warm tortilla. Place slice of cheese in center of tortilla. Cut slice in half to go length of tortilla..
- Add filling over cheese. Pour plenty of salsa verde over top and roll burrito..
- Other ingredients that I sometimes add include bacon, green peppers and mushrooms. This recipe can also be made without the chicken in less than 20 minutes..
The breakfast burritos are simple to reheat in the microwave and great for busy mornings or even those Brown Butter Orange Pumpkin Muffins with Orange Glaze. A yummy breakfast burrito of cooked, crumbled chorizo sausage with onions and scrambled eggs mixed throughout. Serve on warm flour tortillas Added another egg. Didn't use any peppers, family doesn't like spiciness, BUT I DO ~sigh~. Did fry up some potatoes to add to the burrito mix.yummy.
If you find this Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.