Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Biryani in Pressure Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Biryani in Pressure Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to begin with as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken biryani in pressure cooker recipe. You can have easy chicken biryani in pressure cooker using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken Biryani in Pressure Cooker:
- Prepare 2 cups of jeera sambhar rice.
- Use 4 cups of water.
- Use 1/2 kg of chicken.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get 1 of big onion.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 3 of chillies (slit).
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon or to taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of mint leaves for garnish.
- Provide 1/4 cup of coriander leaves for garnish.
- Prepare 50 gms of butter (25 gms +25 gms).
- Take 3 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 3 cloves of (to pound) all the below whole garam masalas to be pound together.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon sticks.
- Provide 4 of cardamom.
- Use 1 teaspoon of pepper corns.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kalpasi.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- Use 1 cup of mint leaves 1 fistful coriander leaves and 4 green chillies grind to paste with little water.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Biryani in Pressure Cooker:
- First soak rice and grind mint, coriander leaves and green chillies with little water..
- In a pressure cooker add 25 gms butter and oil together on a medium heat. To it add pound garam masala powder to it. Add sliced onion and saute until translucent..
- Add slit green chillies and saute for a while. To it add ginger garlic paste and saute until raw smell disappear. Now add turmeric powder and salt to it..
- To it add chopped tomatoes and saute until mushy. Add ground mint, coriander and chilli paste to it and saute well on a low heat until oil separates the mixture. Add chicken pieces to the mixture and mix thoroughly until chicken is half cooked..
- To it add curd and let it cook for few minutes until chicken is cooked 3/4th..
- Now add rice and gently mix..
- Add measured water and wait to boil. Add chopped mint and coriander leaves with a blob(25 gms) of butter..
- Cover with a lid and pressure cook for two whistle and five minutes on a low flame..
- Chicken biriyani is well cooked. Gently mix the rice..
- Quick and yummy chicken biryani is ready in few minutes. It can be served with onion raita, chilli chicken and boiled eggs..
Chicken biryani recipe – Learn to make the best biryani at home with this detailed step-by-step recipe. Easy to make, fragrant & delicious! The recipe shared here in this post details a short cut method to make a simple one pot delicious chicken biryani in a pressure cooker or a pot. A delicious biryani, which is easy to make and is very tasty. Often this is reserved for special occasions such as festivals, parties or holidays.
If you find this Easy Chicken Biryani in Pressure Cooker recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.