Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple tomato cucumber salad with lemon dressing recipe. You can cook simple tomato cucumber salad with lemon dressing using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing:
- Get 3 cups of grape or cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Take 1.5 cups of sliced cucumber (about 1/8-inch thick slices) I recommend Persian/Lebanese or Kirby Cucumbers.
- Use 1/2 of a small mild onion, very thinly sliced. If onions are hot, slice and put in a cold water bath for 5 mins and drain well.
- You need 2-3 Tablespoons of finely chopped parsley (I use the stems as well.).
- Use of the zest of half a lemon.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1/2-1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of kosher salt to start (you can adjust up later).
- Get 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
Steps to make Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing:
- Gently toss all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until salad is evenly and thoroughly dressed. If possible, let it sit for about 10 minutes to absorb flavors before serving..
- Enjoy! :).
If you find this Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.