Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for spinach and artichoke with shredded chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best spinach and artichoke with shredded chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to spinach and artichoke with shredded chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Begin with changing the bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and artichoke with shredded chicken recipe. To make spinach and artichoke with shredded chicken you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare spinach and artichoke with shredded chicken:
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast.
- Use 1 1/2 packages of cream cheese.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 packages of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Use 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make spinach and artichoke with shredded chicken:
- grill chicken in a skillet with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- use food processor for garlic and sautee in other tablespoon of oil.
- heat up cream cheese in microwave 1 minute.
- mixe cream cheese sour cream and parmesan cheese in mixing bowl.
- chop chicken in small pieces.
- add frsh spinach and chopped chicken to skillet full oil garlic.
- when spinach is smaller and dark green remove from stove and add to cream cheese mix. and blend together.
- put in baking dish cover with as much parm cheese as you like. cover with a lid. and out in oven set at 350 until bubbly and lightly brown on top.
Spinach, artichokes, a mixture of cheeses and garlic come together to create the most flavorful filling that will get you out of your chicken rut. I love it because it's a veggie and protein in one. How to make Spinach Artichoke Chicken. Making this chicken is surprisingly easy. You'll need a large heavy-bottomed skillet or cast iron skillet as Meanwhile, add the artichoke hearts, spinach, and chicken broth to the skillet followed by the half-and-half and shredded mozzarella just as soon.
If you find this spinach and artichoke with shredded chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.