Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Moms Stuffed steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Moms Stuffed steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moms Stuffed steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moms stuffed steak recipe. You can have moms stuffed steak using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moms Stuffed steak:
- Use of chicken stuffing cooked with beef bouillon- cooled.
- Get of prime London broils (1.5 lbs each) sliced super thin to roll.
- You need of large onion diced.
- Get of garlic minced.
- Get of Veg. Oil for browning/sautéing.
- Get of flour for rolling meat.
- Provide of tomato soup.
- Use of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Basil & parsley minced.
- Prepare of Butcher twine for tying.
- Use of bag of egg noodles cooked.
- Provide of Butter for noodles.
Steps to make Moms Stuffed steak:
- Make the stuffing up with beef bouillon too, and let cool..
- Cut the London broil into thin wide fillets to roll the stuffing in.
- Roll the cooled stuffing into the meat and tie with one string the side and top and bottom (like a present).
- Roll in flour, and brown in large skillet with vegetable oil. Place in greased deep casserole dish (I needed 1 small extra casserole dish in addition to the big one).
- Once all the meat is browned add 1/4 of water to pan to deglaze, and add a little more oil and sauté the onions and garlic til soft. Add salt and pepper..
- Add cans of tomato soup and herbs and simmer for a few mins before pouring over the meat.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hr at 350°.
- Boil noodles, drain and add butter to pot to melt serve with steak on top and scissors to cut the strings..
If you find this Moms Stuffed steak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.