Creamy Spinach Quesadillas. Creamy Spinach Quesadilla – An easy weeknight quesadilla loaded with garlicky spinach, mozzarella and cream cheese! I dare you to say you don't like spinach after trying this! TIP: These quesadillas are soft and easy to chew.
Because the filling in these quesadillas is so rich and creamy, I highly suggest serving this with salsa, instead of sour cream and guacamole. Here is a quesadilla with goat's cheese, cottage cheese and mozzarella cheese, enhanced with spinach, tomato and cilantro, and of course, some jalapeno pepper! Crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside, these insanely delicious Creamy White Bean and Spinach Quesadillas make an awesomely fast weeknight dinner.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamy spinach quesadillas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Spinach Quesadilla – An easy weeknight quesadilla loaded with garlicky spinach, mozzarella and cream cheese! I dare you to say you don't like spinach after trying this! TIP: These quesadillas are soft and easy to chew.
Creamy Spinach Quesadillas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Creamy Spinach Quesadillas is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy spinach quesadillas using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Spinach Quesadillas:
- Get 1 (8 ounce) of block cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1 bag of frozen chopped spinach (16 ounce), thawed.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take of Canola oil cooking spray.
- Make ready 2 of or more large flour tortillas.
- Get of Salsa, your favorite!.
Flour tortillas filled with creamy Cheddar cheese, portabella mushrooms, and spinach. If you have family members who think eating foraged plants (aka weeds) is absolutely crazy, these quesadillas. What can be better than a side of creamy, nutmeg-infused spinach? Perfect to accompany any roast and especially good at.
Steps to make Creamy Spinach Quesadillas:
- In a small pan heat up cream cheese, spinach, sour cream, mozzarella cheese,black pepper, crushed red pepper and garlic powder……stir occasionally and heat contents until warm, but NOT boiling hot 🥵!.
- Your spinach mixture will be nice and creamy !!!! 🤩 Remove mixture from heat……
- Coat a large skillet 🍳 with canola oil cooking spray……keep on low heat…..
- Place 1 large flour tortilla into skillet……
- Place several heaping tablespoons of heated spinach mixture on HALF of tortilla……
- Heat tortilla on low heat for several minutes, or until bottom of tortilla is slightly browned……gently fold tortilla in half and continue to heat on low, flipping over until both sides are slightly browned…….
- Remove tortilla from heat and place on a plate……
- Cut into wedges…….repeat with remaining spinach mixture……
- Serve with your favorite salsa and sour cream and enjoy 😉!.
The classic quesadilla gets kicked up a notch with a creamy, béchamel-like sauce. For golden, crisp tortillas, coat both sides of the uncooked quesadillas with cooking spray instead of coating the pan. Delicious, filling vegetarian quesadillas stuffed with mushrooms, spinach and creamy avocado. Quesadillas are my go-to lazy lunch or dinner for one, but these quesadillas are something special. Tagslunch, Meatless Monday, Mexican, Quesadilla, quick, SpinachShare itLunch time is always that one meal that everyone is looking for something tasty and healthy, but also quick.… For these Caramelized Onion, Spinach, and Avocado Quesadillas, you simply add the Those sweet caramelized onions paired with creamy avocado make a delicious quesadilla on their own, but we.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy spinach quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply