Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Dog Bone Cake Treats recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dog Bone Cake Treats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dog Bone Cake Treats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be healthier. Now you are well aware that it helps you to elevate your moods too!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dog bone cake treats recipe. You can have dog bone cake treats using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Dog Bone Cake Treats:
- Use of Cake:.
- Provide 1 cup of flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Take 1/8 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Get 2/3 cup of applesauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Frosting:.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
Instructions to make Dog Bone Cake Treats:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Come in flour and baking soda in large bowl..
- In separate bowl, mix together peanut butter, vegetable oil, pumpkin puree and apple sauce. Add egg and stir..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir..
- Pour batter into greased 8" round pan or square glass baking dish..
- Bake 25-30 mins..
- Allow to cool, cut into desired shape using knife or cookie cutter..
- Mix Greek yogurt and peanut butter, spread on top of cake pieces..
- Extras: Decorate with squeeze cheese and/or crushed bits of your dogs favorite hard biscuit treat!.
Give your pup a tasty dog birthday cake to celebrate another year of life. You can also browse Petco for tasty dog birthday treats so their friends aren't left out. Making dog treats is also inexpensive. All you will need are some basic cooking tools, a few common kitchen ingredients, and a pinch of patience. The Dog Bone birthday cake at the North Shore Animal League celebration for 'DOGust The First', a universal birthday for rescued dogs everywhere on.
If you find this Dog Bone Cake Treats recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.