Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc recipe. To make mini quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc you only need 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc:
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Use 1 dozen of eggs.
- Prepare 1 packages of bacon.
- Take 2 can of ackee or spinach.
- Prepare 2 packages of pie crust mix.
- Take 1 packages of mixed shredded pepperjack mozzerella chedder.
- Provide 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of scallions.
- Prepare 1 of tomatos.
- Prepare 1 of scotch bonnet or habanero pepper.
Steps to make Mini Quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc:
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- mix pie crust as directed. roll out on floured surface. use a glass or cookie cutter to cut out circles and press into bottom and sides of greased cupcake pan. cover with saran wrap and set aside in refrigerator.
- Sautee tomatos scallions and finely chopped scotch pepper in butter until soft.
- drain and add can Ackee or Spinach.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- brown bacon until crispy…. chop into small pieces. set aside..
- In large bowl beat eggs and add evaporated milk until combined.
- spoon Ackee or Spinach mixture into bottom of unbaked pie crust shells.
- pour egg/milk mixture into the pie crust shells. be careful not to overfill..
- add shredded cheese to top of each cup.
- add crispy cooked bacon to top of each cup.
- bake for 25 mins or until golden… stick a knife in centre of cup. If it comes out clean then cups are properly baked..
- Subtitutions : fillings can be anything. sausage, ham, ackee, spinach, texmex (jalapeños, onions, green peppers,cooked seasoned ground beef), mushrooms, cooked seasoned chicken…etc.
- Subtitutions : crust can be pillsbury crescent rolls, biscuit mix, or even regular sliced bread pressed into cupcake cup..
- great for bbqs, picnics, entertaining, and for using up leftovers. And can be made in advance for quick and easy breakfast/lunch for kids..
These Spinach and Bacon Mini Quiches are a great way to help our kids get more leafy greens in their diet. I too have green averse kids. So when I find a way to make a green food appetizing, I share it with you. Perhaps you are thinking that a few quiches are not going to provide all the "green" nutrition. Bacon-wrapped, single portion, crustless quiches can be served for breakfast, lunch, appetizers, dinner or snacks.
If you find this Mini Quiche – ackee – spinach – bacon etc recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.