Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Mummies with Cream Cheese Puss Dip * Halloween * recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Mummies with Cream Cheese Puss Dip * Halloween * recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple mummies with cream cheese puss dip * halloween * recipe. To cook apple mummies with cream cheese puss dip * halloween * you need 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Mummies with Cream Cheese Puss Dip * Halloween *:
- Provide of mummy apples.
- Use 3 large of apples ( any kind will work ) (just pick your favorite).
- You need 2 can of pillsburry butter recipe crescent rolls (8oz.).
- Use 1/2 cup of graanulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of nutmeg.
- Use 1 of raisins or black writing icing (optional.. see direction).
- Use of cream cheese puss dip.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese (softened).
- Use 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
Steps to make Apple Mummies with Cream Cheese Puss Dip * Halloween *:
- preheat oven to 375°.
- OPTIONAL: peel apples if desired: I leave my peels on..
- core and slice apples into wedges.. about 8-10 wedges per apple…
- open crescent rolls and roll out each half seperatly. flatten a bit and crimp seams unless using seamless..and cut each section into 5 long strips..
- wrap each apple wedge in one strip to look like banadges ( u may not use the whole strip: if u don't reserve to make additional strips) leave an opening for your apple mummy's eyes..
- repeat until u run out of apple or crescent…
- in a bowl mix together apple mummy seasonings…
- roll each mummified apple wedge into the cinnamon mixture..
- place apple mummies onto lightly spray, foiled baking sheet..
- bake until dough is fully cooked and apple is turning soft.. it will still have some firmness in center.. that's ok u don't want the apple mushy. but u do want the crescent slightly crisp..
- meanwhile using a beater on medium/high mix all dip ingredients..
- when apples are done use black writer icing for the eyes or u can use some of the "dip" to glue raisin eyes in place..
- serve mummy apples with dip…
- makes about 20 mummy apple wedges..
If you find this Apple Mummies with Cream Cheese Puss Dip * Halloween * recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.