How to make Oats and Seeds bread. Now sprinkle the quick oats and sesame seeds on the surface and roll the dough on it. Follow this recipe to learn how to make soft homemade oatmeal bread from scratch. This Oatmeal bread recipe will help you make oven fresh oatmeal bread in five simple steps.
Smooth top with back of spoon dipped in cold water. Oatmeal bread is a wonderful way to add nutrition and texture to morning toast, a favorite sandwich, or an accompaniment to a hearty soup. Gluten Free Oat Bread Recipe – No Yeast, No Bread Machine!
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, how to make oats and seeds bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Now sprinkle the quick oats and sesame seeds on the surface and roll the dough on it. Follow this recipe to learn how to make soft homemade oatmeal bread from scratch. This Oatmeal bread recipe will help you make oven fresh oatmeal bread in five simple steps.
How to make Oats and Seeds bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. How to make Oats and Seeds bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have how to make oats and seeds bread using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make How to make Oats and Seeds bread:
- Take 2 cups of whole wheat flour/substitute all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 of large banana.
- Take 2 tbsp of honey/maple syrup.
- Make ready 2 of medium sized eggs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Take 3/4 cup of greek yoghurt / milk.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of protein powder, optional.
- Take 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- Get 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- Take 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of flax seeds.
- Make ready of Toppings (optional).
- Prepare of Rolled oats.
- Prepare of Desiccated coconut.
- Get of Chai seeds.
- Take of Flax seeds.
OAT my goodness…this honey oat bread recipe is just as delicious as it looks! No tricks with this honey oat bread recipe, though! Seriously, it's LOADED with wholesome oats—rolled oats and oat flour in the batter, AND oats on top. I like the way oats and seeds look on the tops of the bread.
Instructions to make How to make Oats and Seeds bread:
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana and add in all the wet ingredients. Whisk thoroughly to combine..
- In a seperate bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and whisk also to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk to combine, switching to a spatula if necessary. Add in the oats, coconut and seeds and fold it into the batter. Mix till everything is well combined, don't overmix..
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined loaf pan (grease the sides as well). And with wet hands, smooth the top of the bread making sure not to introduce excess water..
- Brush the top with melted butter and sprinkle the toppings on the bread if desired..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for 40 – 50 minutes. (Reduce the heat half way through baking if necessary.).
- After baking, let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then take it out. Let cool down to room temperature before slicing as it will crumble if hot..
- This bread can be sliced and frozen for a healthy snack or as part of meal prep. Serve and enjoy!.
The recipe I have calls for a small amount of honey to brush on top after baking, but I find that it makes the bread too sweet. I've tried brushing with melted butter (I think after baking, but maybe I did it before? See how to make the honey oatmeal bread: If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a comment below or tag #ambitiouskitchen on Instagram so I can see your creations! xo. Sprinkle a few more oats and sunflower seeds on top of the dough. You can also add sesame seeds if you'd like!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food how to make oats and seeds bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!