Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry spinach salad with soy worcestershire dressing recipe. To make strawberry spinach salad with soy worcestershire dressing you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing:
- Take 1 of roughly 12 oz. bag of spinach for salad.
- Use 6 of strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters or sixths, depending on their size (see notes above for substitutions).
- Get 1/8-1/4 of red or white onion cut into very thin slices (later in the year, the onions tend to be stronger and hotter).
- Prepare of optional: cubed avocado and toasted almonds, walnuts, or pecans.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- Get 3-4 Tablespoons of light soy sauce (start at 3).
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of distilled white vinegar.
- You need 3-3.5 Tablespoons of sugar, depending on how sweet you like the dressing. Honey and agave nectar are good substitutes.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of minced shallots (onion is fine in a pinch).
- You need 1 Tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of vegetable or light olive oil.
Instructions to make Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing:
- Combine all dressing ingredients except oil in a bowl and stir or whisk until all sugar is completely dissolved..
- Taste and adjust seasoning before whisking in oil. If too salty (different soy sauce brands vary in saltiness), try adding a teaspoon of water. Too sweet? Try adding just a dash more soy sauce and Worcestershire. As a general rule, I adjust seasoning before adding the oil because the oil coats the tongue and makes it hard to taste the underlying flavors..
- Whisk in oil..
- Arrange salad veg/fruit on platter and serve dressing on the side. If you're planning to dress the salad before serving, do so immediately before serving as spinach wilts easily..
- Enjoy! :).
If you find this Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.