Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fun-Colored Swirl Meringues recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fun-Colored Swirl Meringues recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fun-Colored Swirl Meringues recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fun-colored swirl meringues recipe. To make fun-colored swirl meringues you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fun-Colored Swirl Meringues:
- Provide of Meringues:.
- Take of large egg whites.
- You need of granulated white sugar.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Use of almond extract.
- Get of Gel food coloring (Of your choice. This is optional but highly recommended.).
- Take of Buttercream frosting:.
- Provide of salted butter.
- Use of powder sugar.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Use of whole milk.
Steps to make Fun-Colored Swirl Meringues:
- Preheat oven to 110 degrees Celsius (230 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Whip the eggs whites on low-speed with a hand mixer until it becomes foamy. Add in salt and switch to high speed..
- Gradually pour in the sugar and keep whipping it until stiff peaks have formed. You want to whip it longer than you think. You should have the confidence to flip the bowl upside down without it falling out, this is when you know it’s done. Once you’ve reached this point, add in the extracts and blend it in..
- Take out a large piping bag (or a large ziplock bag) and prop it inside a tall drinking glass. Using a long skewer, dip the tip into your choice of gel food coloring and paint 2 long strips on opposite sides of the bag..
- Fill the bag with the meringue mixture as much as possible without it overflowing..
- Gently set the tip of the piping bag on a parchment paper lined tray and begin swirling. Try to make them all the same size or close to it to ensure that all of them will cook evenly. Get creative with colors and have some fun while stuck inside..
- Bake for 90-95 minutes. I know it’s a long time but trust me, it’s well worth the wait..
- Remove from oven and let them cool for 10 minutes. While it’s cooking make the buttercream frosting..
- To make the frosting, begin with creamy the butter. Then, add in the powdered sugar followed by: milk and vanilla extract. Pour into a piping bag and gently squeeze the frosting on the middle of a meringue then gently press another meringue on top; making a meringue sandwich..
- Easy to make, hassle free, and super good!.
If you find this Fun-Colored Swirl Meringues recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.