Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Chicken and Dressing Casserole
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Dressing Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Dressing Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Dressing Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and dressing casserole recipe. You can have chicken and dressing casserole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Dressing Casserole:
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked chicken.
- You need 1 of small package pepperidge farm stuffing mix (12 oz.).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Provide 2 stalks of celery, chopped fine.
- Take 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1/2 of lbs. fresh sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1/2 can of water.
Instructions to make Chicken and Dressing Casserole:
- In a small skillet, melt butter. Saute onion and celery for 5 minutes. Add in mushrooms and cook for an additional 3 minutes..
- Take out 1/4 of the mixture. Set aside to combine with chicken. In a separate bowl combine stuffing and remaining vegetables, mix thoroughly. Place 3/4 of the mixture in a 9×13 inch baking dish. The last 1/4 is used for topping..
- Mix chicken with mayonnaise, and the vegetables that you set aside in the beginning; spread over stuffing..
- Mix eggs with broth and milk; pour over stuffing and chicken. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. (it can sit overnight as well.).
- One hour before cooking, in a small mixing bowl, mix cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 can of water. Poke holes in stuffing and pour the mixture into the holes. Let stand for 15 minutes..
- Add remaining dressing on top for a crunchy topping..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly..
If you find this Chicken and Dressing Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.